Pyramid Tent Marquee with High Peak Roof for Wedding & Event
Tired of seeing wedding being held under a classic “A” frame tent or a clear tent? Trying to find something new for your marriage ceremony or event rental business? The Pyramid Tent with Hexagon End, Octagon Side, or 12 sides can absolutely give you some new ideas. It’s similar to an Indian tent or Arabian tent but with a high peak end. The clear span tent allows the dance floor to be set in the middle, while the guest tables surround it. Or set tables and outdoor kitchen for a barbecue restaurant, catering center.
High Quality Pyramid Tent For Sale
Different from the general pyramid tent framed with steel round tube, being easily rust and unstable. The hexagon tent or Raj Tent from Shelter are:
- Being framed with stainless aluminum profile, and flexibly installed without ground restriction.
- Waterproof, wind resistant, frame retardant, heat insulated. All the covering PVC tarpaulin are coated for additional UV protection and extended life. Withstand wind at a speed of 100 – 120 km/h (60-70 MPH). And flame retardant according to the standard of EU:DIN 4102,B1,M2 / US: NFPA 701.
- Modular structures that can be unlimitedly expanded and custom designed. Shelter provide polygon pyramid tents for sale in pentagonal, hexagonal, octagonal, twelve-sided, and others. Custom graphic like brand logo, slogan or pattern can also be printed on any parts of a tent.
Service from Shelter Tent Manufacturer
Shelter is the professional modular tent manufacturer exporting high quality pyramid tents for wedding, corporate event, outdoor catering party in an economical and reasonable price. Our team are always here to help you.
- Professional pre-sale advice and 3D renderings.
- Worldwide timely delivery. Despite the fact that Shelter is an a chinese manufacturer, we have rich experience delivery tents products to the United State, United Kingdom, Australia, Africa, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Pakistan, Iran, Cambodia, Mozambique, Nigeria,and other 20 countries.
- On site Installation Instruction. There will be a brochure delivered to you along with the products. We can also send a professional engineering team to your job site to offer on site guidance.