The 7m (23ft) glamping dome igloo that was constructed in a garden offers a weekend escape destination for families and couples.
Before coming to us, the client had the whole layout planning for his campsite and know exactly how the dwell dome should be like. Among many suppliers, he chose us. See how Shelter Structure works with our client to create a cozy outdoor living space.
Satisfying Dwell Dome Solutions for Glamping in Cold Area
1. Frame structure. Similar to most spherical domes in the event and glamping industry, our domes are framed with steel round tubes. What makes a difference is that our pipes are powder coated. Giving it the performance of rust prevention. By means of connection points optimization, our structure can withstand strong winds.
2. Tarpaulin material. The spherical tent uses both the 850g/sqm sunblocking PVC and 950g/sqm transparent tarpaulins to cover its roof. Therefore, it comes with features of waterproof, thermal insulation and flame retardant. Suitable for 4 season glamping lodge no matter in humid, hot rainy areas or cold snowy zone.
3. Thermal insulation cotton. The insulation layer can isolate hot/cold air from outside. To achieve the effect of thermal insulation in winter and cooling in summer.
4. Viewing and ventilation windows. The standard glamping dome comes with a large viewing window. According to the customer’s requirements, we designed a transparent skylight window on top to obtain a panoramic view of the wonderful stunning landscape or for stargazing. And an openable meshed is added for air circulation when summer.
5. Additional services. Knowing that the temperature is quite low in winter, sometimes even snow around the project location, we specially make an exhaust pipe opening on the tarp for stove/heater installation.
Optimized Interior Design to Expand utilizable space
Far more than being cozy and livable, the dwell dome in this project is also modern and functional after well-planned. Our client and a professional design team take charge of space planning and decorating. Take it as a reference and get inspiration.
Getting inspiration from small apartment layout planning, our client decided to extend the space vertically. And divided the sleeping area, bathroom, and rest area within a limited area.
Bathroom Space. Opening up the door, which shows in front of you is the bathroom space. Different from the other bathroom, our client built an indoor cabin to clearly divide the bathroom area apart from the others. Meanwhile, the cabin is installed with one-way glass windows. You can enjoy the view when bathing without worrying about privacy.
Sleeping area. In addition to the bathroom, the cottage is also where the second bedroom is located at. There are two beds in this 7-meter dome. One is the king-size bed that faces the bay window. and the other is above the bathroom facing the skylight window. This is exactly the longitudinal extension of the space mentioned above. And you can lay down on bed to admire the beautiful night view.
Rest area. Facing the large bay window is the lounge area where a small double sofa, table and chairs can be placed. For guests to enjoy the quiet afternoon, have a cup of coffee, chat with friends and so on.
Share your creative ideas with us
Although the dwell dome only covers 38 square meters, because of the reasonable space layout planning, the entire tent space is comfortable and practical. Furthermore, you can reduce the size of the bathroom to create a mini-bar or kitchen area.
A dwell dome from Shelter Structures is not only robust and utilized, but also nice-looking attractive and cost-effective.
We are expecting to work with you and explore more possibilities of the glamping domes.